Augusta Housing Authority, 620 Osage Street, Augusta, KS 67010
CALL US AT (316) 775 - 6971
Fax : (316) 775 - 6828
Open Daily from 9am-4pm
Augusta Housing Authority Gallery
Osage Manor apartments come in three sizes: studio, one
bedroom and two bedroom. Apartments have all utilities furnished.
The Housing Authority is governed by five board members, all appointed by the Mayor of the City of Augusta.
- Rent includes ALL utilities
- Residents enjoy monthly potlucks, local transportation available and on-site affordable laundry
- Everyone has an indoor entrance. Elevator service available therefore NO STAIRS!
- Simple effective mail delivery and trash disposal
- Ample parking, close to the Senior Center, banks, fast food and downtown!
- Surveillance Cameras Protect our Property
Here are a few of the activities our residents enjoy:
- Ladies Night every Friday night at 6:00 p.m.
- Quarterly Resident meetings
Our Monthly Board Meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 10 am. July's meeting will be the 17th at 11am. There will not be a meeting in August due to vacations.
Now leasing studio apartments