Augusta Housing Authority, 620 Osage Street, Augusta, KS 67010
CALL US AT (316) 775 - 6971
Fax : (316) 775 - 6828
Open Daily From
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Augusta Housing Authority Gallery
Osage Manor apartments come in two sizes: studio & one bedroom. Apartments have all utilities furnished.
Please contact us with your specific questions. We are here to help with your housing needs.
The Housing Authority is governed by five board members, all appointed by the Mayor of the City of Augusta.
- Rent includes ALL utilities
- Residents enjoy monthly potlucks, local transportation available and on-site affordable laundry
- Everyone has an indoor entrance. Elevator service available therefore NO STAIRS!
- Simple effective mail delivery and trash disposal
- Ample parking, close to the Senior Center, banks, fast food and downtown!
- Surveillance Cameras Protect our Property
Some of the activities that we have going on here are...
- Dr. McNeil, Podiatrist every other month
- Veteran's representative every other month
- Spring Block Party at Spencer Apartments
- Ladies Night every Friday night at 6:00 p.m.
- Quarterly Resident meetings